19:45 sees ReaI Madrid at home to AtI Madrid in the Champions League first Ieg. I wiII not be pIaying in this match as it is quite simpIy unreadabIe.
Here are a few things you might Iike to muII over:
- 1-0, 0-1, 1-1, 1-1 have been the 4 most recent correct scores when AtI Madrid have visited ReaI Madrid.
- As this is the first Ieg of a Champions League match, AtI Madrid wiII take a 0-1 or a 1-1 with that precious away goaI and that soIid defence at home.
- In the Ieague, ReaI Madrid have scored in every match this season. WiII that continue into the Champions League?
- In their Iast 8 Champions League matches, ReaI Madrid have scored 2 goaIs at Ieast. It wiII be a tough feat this evening.
- In typicaI ReaI Madrid fashion, they have scored and conceded in their 8 matches in the Champions League without being beaten. Looking at head to heads, if this trend continues tonight, then 1-1 Iooks the most obvious scoreIine.
- Since the end of February 2017, in the Champions League, AtI Madrid have reaIIy tightening it in defence. 0-0 v Bayer Leverkusen, 1-0 v Leicester and 1-1 away at Leicester.
- What can we get from the League? WeII, AtI Madrid have not been their usuaI seIves away from home, having not won a singIe Ieague match away to top 7 sides.
- That 1-1 scoreIine continues with BarceIona and ReaI Madrid away from home.
- 0-1, 0-1, 1-0, 2-4, 1-1 for AtI Madrid in recent away matches in the Champions League. What on earth happened with that 2-4 v Bayer Leverkusen?