I will do a review/preview video at DRT Facebook. Live chat webinar tomorrow at 14:30 for the German Bundesliga. The Bundesliga 2 kicks off at midday but is a very tough coupon.
BELARUS PREMIER LEAGUE
16:00 - FC Minsk v Neman - 2.16 FC Minsk
- Minsk, Neman, Draw last 3 head to heads.
FC Minsk - 12th
- Only 3 wins, 2 came away.
- Only 1 win in 6 matches.
- 3-2 win, 0-3 loss, 2-5 loss at home.
- No clean sheets.
- All defeats have come v the current top 8.
Neman Grodno - 14th
- Only 2 wins came at home.
- 1-0, 0-0, 2-0, 3-1 away. Scored away only once.
- 3 consecutive over 2.5 goals matches.
- A hint that if FC Minsk can score the 2 -0-2 they have scored recently at home, that they may get the better of Neman Grodno.
- FC MInsk have not kept any clean sheets but all defeats have come v the top 8 and they play 14th today. Neman have scored 0-0-0-1 goals away this season and if that pattern continues then Neman should not score that 2nd goal v FC Minsk.
- The head to heads are inconclusive. Do note that FC Minsk are in relatively poor form and 2 of their wins came away. It seems a case of Neman being worse (if that is a word) than FC Minsk.
18:00 - Zhodino v Gorodeja - 1.75 Zhodino
- 1-0, 0-1, 2-3, 1-1 in the last 4 head to heads at Zhodino. Not too good for the home side.
Zhodino - 3rd
- Only 1 loss came away v Dinamo Minsk.
- 1-0, 2-0, 0-0 at home this season. 3/3 clean sheets.
- 6 clean sheets in 8 matches. 3 0-0's in their last 4 matches.
- Failed to score in 3 of their last 4 matches.
Gorodeja - 11th
- 2 consecutive 1-1 draws.
- 0-0-1-1-1-0-1-1 goals scored this season. One dimensional.
- 3 wins were 1-0.
- All under 2.5 goals matches.
- 1-0, 0-1, 0-1, 1-1 away from home.
- 2 of 3 losses this season came v last season's top 3 sides.
- If Gorodeja cannot score that 2nd goal, then they will be vulnerable throughout. Zhodino have been tight defensively at home but had 3 0-0''s in their last 4 matches so 0-0 might be in play here.
- You might want to back 0-0 pre matches. 6 clean sheets in 8 Zhodino. All under 2.5 goals matches Gorodeja.
- If Gorodeja score first, lay them. No 2nd goal and 2 consecutive 1-1 draws.
BELARUS RESERVE LEAGUE
11:00 - BATE reserves v Slutsk reserves - 2.06 BATE
- The Slutsk don't tend to win in head to heads, but it must be said that BATE reserves are really poor this season.
BATE reserves - 15th
- Only 1 win came away v Gorodeya.
- 1-4, 0-2, 1-2 at home.
- In 6 of their last 7 matches, BATE conceded at least 2 goals.
- Only 1 clean sheet.
Slutsk reserves - 12th
- Only 2 wins came at home in the first 2 matches of the season.
- Only 1 clean sheet.
- 4-0, 4-2, 2-1 away from home. Does this give BATE reserves a chance?
- All over 2.5 goals bar 1 this season.
- Not played 9th and lower away.
- BATE reserves are unreadable at the moment, so I cannot really put forward an angle with any confidence. The Slutsk though have conceded 10 goals in 3 away matches - will that give a poor BATE a chance? BATE tend not to lose to the Slutsk in head to heads.
11:00 - Energetik reserves v Brest reserves - 1.63 Energetik reserves
- 0-2 Brest and 1-2 Energetik in head to heads. Inconclusive.
Energetik reserves -10th
- Only 2 wins this season.
- 1-1, 1-2, 3-1, 1-2 at home. Both teams scoring and only 1 win.
- 6 over 2.5 goals matches in their last 7.
- All defeats came v the current top 6.
Dinamo Brest reserves - 13th
- Only 1 win came at home.
- 5-1 loss, 2-1 loss, 0-0 last 3 away matches.
- Failed to score only in that 0-0.
- 6 over 2.5 goals matches this season.
- Expect goals today. Both sides have had 6 over 2.5 goals matches this season.
- Slightly favour Energetik here considering they have only lost to the current top 6 this season.
11:00 - Shakhter Soligorsk reserves v Slavia Mozyr reserves - 1.29 Shakhter Soligorsk reserves
- The home side tends to win head to heads.
Shakhter - 8th
- 3 draw, 3 wins and 2 losses this season.
- Failed to score in the 2 losses last 2 matches.
- 1-1, 1-1, 4-2, 0-1 at home.
- Only kept a clean sheet in away matches.
- 4-2 wins v 12th and 13th and play 14th today.
Slavia Mozyr - 14th
- Only 1 win came at home v poor BATE reserves.
- Failed to score in 5 of their last 6 matches.
- 2-1, 2-0, 3-0, 1-1 away from home.
- No clean sheets.
- Slavia Mozyr are highly likely to concede and their away form suggests if they score away, score draw looks best case.
- Shakhter concede at home but, in contrast to Slavia, should not lose if conceding.