Some big teams showed an alarming lack of interest in the Europa League last night. Take a bow Lyon, Milan and Dortmund. Only 5 elite league matches today. We'll have the usual shorties and goals before halftime (if there are any) at the DRT Facebook page. I am nearing the end of inputting the lay the 0-0 in the halftime score selections from about November 2017 to date and at uniform odds of about 4. The 'bet and go' results are excellent. More on that when I finish this exercise, then a move to the Both Teams to Score (where I think laying rather than playing is the way to go there!)
19:45 - Monaco v Lille - 1.3 Monaco
- 2 consecutive Monaco 4-0 wins in head to heads.
- 4 consecutive home wins.
- No defeat in 14.
- Scored in their last 15 at home.
- Scored 2+ goals in their last 9 and last 7 at home.
- No home 0-0.
- No 0-0 at halftime at home.
- 8 1-0 leads at halftime at home.
- 100% wins at home v 9th and lower.
- Scored and conceded last 5, conceded last 9.
- No 0-0 away.
- 3 0-0's at halftime away (21%).
- All losses v top 3.
- If Monaco can continue their 2 goal haul, they should take this. Lille do score and concede and the hope for us is Lille score first as we can lay them.
- Lay the 0-0 in the halftime score market. % wise, Monaco 1-0 at halftime occurs a lot at home.
19:30 - Freiburg v Stuttgart - 2.52 Freiburg
- The market is not confident about taking sides.
- Stuttgart have scored 2+ goals in each of the last 5 head to heads.
- Only 2 losses in 14 matches, one was v Bayern Munich.
- Win, draw, win, win, draw, win, loss (Bayern) at home so solid stuff.
- 9 0-0's at halftime at home.
- Only beaten by the top 2 at home.
- 8 of 11 goals conceded at home came 2nd half.
- 4 wins and a draw last 4.
- 4 clean sheets last 5.
- No away 0-0.
- Only 1 away win v 17th and higher.
- There is always a reason behind market hesitation. Here we have Stuttgart banging in the goals in head to heads but with only 2 away wins.
- We then have Freiburg only losing at home to the top 2 but Stuttgart keeping 4 clean sheets in their last 5 matches.
- Strictly on form, Freiburg's home form trumps Stuttgart's away form.
19:00 - Excelsior v ADO Den Haag - 2.46 Excelsior
- 4-1 ADO and 1-2 Excelsior in the last 2 head to heads.
- 3 wins in 4 matches.
- 2 0-0's at halftime at home.
- Not beaten a top 12 side at home.
ADO Den Haag (8th)
- No win in 3 with 2 consecutive defeats.
- No win in 6 away.
- Only 2 0-0's away.
- Only 1 loss away v 9th and lower.
- Strictly on form, ADO Den Haag should not win.
- Lay any late 0-0.
19:45 - St Johnstone v Hibernian - 1.99 Hibernian
- 1-1 and 1-2 St Johnstone in the last 2 head to heads.
St Johnstone (8th)
- Only 2 wins in 11 matches.
- Only 2 0-0's at home.
- 3 0-0's at halftime at home (21%).
- Not beaten a top 6 side at home.
- 4 wins and a draw last 5 matches.
- Only 1 loss in 10 was v Celtic.
- Scored 2 goals last 5 matches.
- Failed to score in only 3 matches.
- Only 2 away losses v top 4.
- On form, we favour Hibs today. Only Celtic have beaten them recently. St Johnstone have beaten Hibs this season but on form it is Hibs recent form. If they score 2 goals again, they will win.
20:00 - Levante v Eibar - 2.42 Eibar
- 2-2 the last time these 2 met.
- Only 4 wins. Won the last match.
- No win in 10 at home.
- Conceded in their last 4 at home.
- Only scored 2 goals once at home v top 13.
- 69% of goals scored at home came 2nd half.
- Only 4 defeats in 17 matches. 3 defeats were v the top 4.
- 4 wins and a draw away v 15th and lower.
- 8 of 10 goals scored away came 2nd half.
- On form, you'd have to be with Eibar not to lose.
- Levante have only 4 wins all season for goodness sake. Lay Levante if levante scores first given they have scored 2 goals only once v top 13.
- Both sides have strong 2nd half scoring stats so take on a 0-0 2nd half.