A more consistent set of live chats on Saturday and Sunday. It could have been so much better yesterday. You don't see how close I was to putting Santos up - I was writing my advices when they scored at odds of 12.5+ odds! Some good consistent calls throughout though. I hope you profited. Only 3 matches today - I'd expect 2 goals from Man City at least, ditto Eibar. Lazio v Milan is the muddling match.
19:45 - Lazio v AC Milan - 1.79 Lazio
- Milan are unbeaten in the last 3 head to heads so this Italian Seria A match goes against head to heads and with the home side today.
Lazio 100% stats
- No 0-0.
- Have conceded at home v all top 16 sides.
- Not conceded in both halves at home.
Lazio other stats
- Only 5 clean sheets.
- No draw in 8 at home and 11 overall.
- 6 0-0's at halftime at home.
- 8 of 10 goals conceded at home came 2nd half.
AC Milan 100% stats
- Not beaten a top 9 team in 4 attempts away (Lazio are 6th).
- No away match with 2 goals exactly.
AC Milan other stats
- 3 defeats in their last 4 matches.
- 12 of 16 goals scored away came 2nd half.
- Lazio look likely to concede at least one goal today, and statistically more likely to concede it 2nd half.
- Lay any late 0-0.
- If 0-0 at halftime expect 2nd half goals.
19:45 - Eibar v Granada - 1.61 Eibar
- Both teams have scored in the last 3 head to heads in the Spanish Primera Liga and Eibar have won all 3.
Eibar 100% stats
- Both teams have scored in all matches v bottom 5 sides (Granada are 2nd bottom).
Eibar other stats
- Failed to score only 4 times.
- 3 wins in their last 4 matches scoring 3-0-3-4 goals.
- Only 1 0-0.
- Losses at home v Barcelona, Atl Madrid and Osasuna. It seems the latter was luck on the day - a 2-3 to Osasuna. Barca and Madrid not necessarily shock home losses.
Granada 100% stats
- No away win.
- Conceded in every away match.
- All defeats away v top 12, Eibar are 8th.
Granada other stats
- Only 2 wins.
- Only 2 clean sheets.
- Play 8th today away and scored and conceded v 9th-15th inclusive away without winning.
- Eibar really have goals in them at the moment and with Granada conceding away, expect Eibar to perhaps reach 2/3 goals today.
- Granada may score and I would love them to score first as a trading angle. Back Eibar or even investigate a correct score angle (2-1, 3-2, 3-1?).
- Granada conceded 14 goals 1st half away and 19 goals 2nd half away so logical to lay the 0-0 in the halftime score market.
20:00 - Bournemouth v Man City - 1.47 City
Bournemouth 100% stats
- Conceded 3 goals at home v 3rd, 4th and 6th and play 5th today.
Bournemouth other stats
- Only 1 win in 8 matches.
- At least one team has scored 2 goals in 11 of Bournemouth's last 12 matches.
- At least one team has scored 3 goals in 9 of Bournemouth's last 12 matches.
- Conceded 3 goals at least in 6 of 7 matches v top 6 teams.
Manchester City 100% stats
Manchester City other stats
- Failed to score in only 3 matches.
- Scored 2 goals at least in 8 of their last 10 matches.
- Scored 2 goals at least away v teams 8th and lower.
- On form Man City will score 2 goals at least today.
- In expectation of goals I would lay the 0-0 in the halftime score market.
- I would back Man city if Bournemouth scored first.
- Watch out for late action. Both teams have a strong scoring record in the last 15 minutes of matches.