A typical Monday coupon. I will work on the new strategy which served us so well and post it on Facebook DRT page once I have completed the article.
17:00 - Alanyaspor v Besiktas - 1.5 Besiktas
- 4-1 Besiktas win in the only previous head to head this year.
- This is the Turkish Super Lig - Besiktas go top with a win.
Alanyaspor 100% stats
- Never led at halftime at home.
- No 1-0 or 0-1 at home.
- No match with exactly 4 goals.
Alanyaspor other stats
- Only 5 clean sheets.
- In 6 of the last 9 matches at least one team has scored 2 goals before halftime.
- 4-3-2-0-2 goals scored in recent home matches.
- Only 1 home 0-0.
- 5-4-5 goals conceded home and away v the current top 3 teams.
- 88% over 1.5 goals.
- 78% over 2.5 goals at home.
- 15 of 16 goals scored at home came 2nd half.
Besiktas 100% stats
- All away wins by 1 or 2 goals.
- Never lost to nil.
Besiktas other stats
- Only 1 loss.
- Failed to score only once.
- 6 wins out of 6 home and away v teams 13th and lower in the league.
- If Alanyaspor are the score it is highly likely to come 2nd half. Speculators might like to back 0-2 Besiktas as a halftime scoreline. It is based on the 2 goals we tend to see a team score in recent Alanyaspor matches before halftime.
- Besiktas are likely to win but wins tend to be tight v 13th and lower, 0-2, 0-1 1-2 are the scorelines so tight matches.
- Expect 2 goals at least today in total.
- At their worst Alanyaspor could concede 4 goals.
17:30 - PAS Giannina v PAOK - 1.7 PAOK
- This is the Greek Super League.
- PAS won 0-1 earlier this year.
PAS 100% stats
- No home matches over 4.5 goals.
PAS other stats
- Only 1 over 2.5 goal match in the last 9.
- 6 clean sheets in 8 home matches.
PAOK 100% stats
- All draws this season 0-0.
- All defeats this season by a single goal.
- No away matches of exactly 2 or 4 goals in total.
PAOK other stats
- 4 clean sheets in their last 5 matches.
- No draw in 11 matches.
- All 3 away defeats v top 4 teams only. PAS are 6th.
- Both teams have a number of clean sheets to their names - PAS 6/8 at home and PAOK 4 clean sheets in 5 matches.
- Back 0-0 pre match and hope that defences are on top? If 0-0 at halftime, trade out.
- Apart from this, it is a typical Monday match - one that does not capture the imagination.
19:00 - Jong Ajax v Almere City - 1.84 Jong Ajax
- This is the Dutch Eerste Divisie.
- Both teams have scored in the last 5 head to heads.
Jong Ajax 100% stats
Jong Ajax other stats
- Failed to score in only 3 matches.
- 6 wins and 2 draws in their last 8 matches.
- 3 consecutive home wins.
- Only home defeat v 1st in the league.
- Have scored and conceded in all matches v teams 4th to 12th in the league. Almere are 8th.
- 80% over 2.5 goals at home.
- Both teams score in 70% of all matches.
Almere City 100% stats
- No 0-0.
- Conceded in all away matches.
- 100% over 1.5 goals away.
Almere City other stats
- Failed to score in only 2 matches.
- Scored and conceded in their last 7 away matches and last 5 overall.
- Scored and conceded in 5 of 6 matches v top 5 with Ajax in 2nd.
- Do not expect a 0-0. In fact we should see at least 2 goals today in total.
- Both teams to score has a good chance of coming in, with Almere flagged up not to win if scoring. That is a ready angle if Almere score first.
- Ajax have only lost to 1st in the league. In 7 of 10 matches away, Almere have conceded at least 2 goals and Jong Ajax are more than capable of that.
19:00 - Zimbabwe v Tunisia - 1.76 Tunisia
- This is the African Cup of Nations and I like Zimbabwe as a trading team.
- 2-2 v Algeria and 2-0 loss to Senegal for Zimbabwe so far in this Tournament.
- Tunisia lost 0-2 to Senegal but beat Algeria 1-2.
- We do have similar form in so far as neither side were beaten by Algeria and both sides were beaten by Senegal.
- I will side with Tunisia here today not to lose, so must lay Zimbabwe if they lead at any stage.