19:45 - Hull City v Aston Villa - 2.64 Aston Villa
- 1-1 and 0-0 last season.
- 18th v 4th from last season.
- Hull did not beat a top 8 side home and away.
- Aston Villa were solid at home. Away they were vulnerable. Outside of the top 10, Aston Villa lost only 3 matches.
- If it's 'as you were'. Aston Villa should not lose.
17:00 - Vendsyssel FF v AaB - 2.18 AaB
- The last 2 head to heads were in friendlies.
- Identical results for both sides. 2 wins and a loss.
- 3-3-0 goals scored by Vendsyssel. 1-2-0 goals scored by AaB.
- Little to work with. The market is slightly with the home side.
17:00 - Elfsborg v Ostersunds FK - 2.58 Ostersunds
- Ostersunds are unbeaten in the last 4 head to heads.
- A draw and 2 consecutive losses in the last 3 matches.
- No defeat in 5 at home.
- Not beaten a top 9 side albeit 3 draws v the top 4, 2 of those being 0-0.
- 6 wins and 2 draws in their last 8 matches.
- Only 1 0-0 at halftime all season.
- Scored and conceded in their last 4 away matches.
- Only away loss came v 16th.1-0 win v Elfsborg at home this season.
- On very recent form, I'd be with Ostersunds today. The market is not as confident, maybe because elfsborg are unbeaten in 5 matches at home.
- It could be best case draw for Elfsborg but on form they should not win.
17:00 - Sundsvall v Norrkoping - 1.87 Norrkoping
- No draw in 6 at home.
- 4 0-0's at halftime at home, only 1 0-0 at fulltime at home.
- 2 home losses came v the top 5.
- 3/3 losses v top 3.
- 5 of 7 goals conceded at home came 2nd half.
- Only 3 defeats. One came last match.
- Scored in every match.
- Only 2 away wins v 5th and 11th.
- Only 1 win away v top 10.
- 9 of 11 goals scored away came 2nd half.
- I would side with Norrrkoping, with only 3 defeats but note that they have only 1 win away v top 10 teams.
- I would, based on season-long form, side with Norrkoping here today.
- Note the 2nd half goals bias. So if 0-0 at halftime, take that 0-0 on second half.
17:00 - Varnamo v Landskrona - 2.62 Varnamo
- 2-0 Landskrona in the only recent head to head.
- Only 2 wins. Did win their last match.
- 5 consecutive home defeats.
- 0-0 v 12th and 2-0 v 14th at home. Important, as they play 13th.
- 6 of 8 goals scored at home came 1st half.
- Opponents have scored first in 6/8 at home.
- 4 losses and a win last 5 matches.
- 5 losses in their last 6 away matches.
- No draw in 7 away.
- Conceded in their last 7 and last 6 away.
- 3/3 wins v the bottom 2. 2-0 at home v Varnamo.
- There is always a reason why the favourite is 2.62 odds. There is a cogent argument for both teams. Varnamo suddenly keep clean sheets v 12th and lower, 0-0 and 2-0.
- Landskrona 3/3 wins v the bottom 2.
- 5 consecutive home defeats v 5 losses in 6 away matches. This is not Barcelona v Real Madrid!
17:00 - GAIS v IK Brage - 2.04 GAIS
- 0-0 and 1-1 in the last 2 head to heads.
- Only 1 loss in 8 matches.
- Only 1 clean sheet.
- Scored and conceded in their last 8 matches.
- 4/5 defeats came v the top 4.
- 2 home defeats came v top 3.
- 9 of 13 goals scored at home came 2nd half.
- 8 of 11 goals conceded at home came 2nd half.
- Only 3 defeats.
- 4 wins in 5 matches.
- Only 1 away loss.
- Only 1 away loss v 12th.
- Only 1 away win v top 12 (4 draws, 3 0-0's).
- Both teams in good nick. But only 1 clean sheet for GAIS suggests that they will concede. Strong 2nd half bias for GAIS so you may want to take on 0-0 if 0-0 2nd half, despite Brage's 3 0-0's away v the top 12.
- With only 3 defeats, you'd have to side with Brage, despite only 1 away win v the top 12.
18:00 - Brann v Start - 1.43 Brann
- 3 consecutive Brann wins, albeit 2 came in 2016.
- Could go top with a win today.
- Only 1 loss came last home match.
- Failed to score only twice.
- 3/3 wins v the bottom 3, 2 of the wins were 0-1 away.
- Clean sheets at home v 7th and lower.
- All 4 wins came at home.
- 6 defeats in 7 away.
- Only 2 clean sheets.
- 4 consecutive away defeats.
- Conceded in their last 7 away.
- 2+ goals conceded in each of their last 4 away.
- 100% defeats away v top 6 conceding at least 2 goals.
- On form, Brann should be scoring 2+ goals and winning today. Simple angle. It could even be a win to nil, so 2-0, 3-0, any other home score might come in.