I saw this weekend that there is a niggle with these matches. Last matches played 22nd December 2016 so there is a gap in the form. I research on the faith that pre-Christmas form will be retained. That was not the case over the weekend though. Teams seem a little ring-rusty.
17:30 - Panathinaikos v AOK Kerkyra - 1.22 Panathanaikos
- This is the Greek Super League. 'Super' in inverted commas if you followed PAOK yesterday. 20+ shots on goal 13+ corners, these 1.3 shots failed to score. What will the form say about Panathanaikos?
- 2 consecutive 1-1 draws in head to heads.
Panathanaikos 100% stats
- No home draws.
- Scored in every home match.
- No over 4.5 goals.
Panathanaikos other stats
- Failed to score in their last 2 matches.
- In their last 6 matches, scored 1-1-1-0-0.
- Only 1 loss at home v 3rd.
- Only conceded a maximum of 1 goal home and away v teams below them in the league.
Kerkyra 100% stats
- No away wins.
- Not scored 2 goals in a match away.
- No over 4.5 goals away.
- No total goals exactly 2 away.
Kerkyra other stats
- Only 3 wins were 2-0 at home.
- Failed to score in their last 4 away matches.
- Failed to score in 4 of 5 away matches. 0-0's v 1st and 3rd away and a 1-0 loss away v 2nd.
- 0-0 is in-play here given Kerkyra's record away v top 3 teams so note that.
- Panathanaikos have scored in every home match so if 0-0 late on, I would back Panathanaikos late on.
- Kerkyra are highly unlikely to score 2 goals so if they score first, oppose them.
- It would not surprise me if this is 0-0 at halftime. 0-0 is 18.5. That is high enough for me to back pre-match and hope Kerkyra's defence is as strong as it has been v the top 3 sides. I would trade out if lucky enough to get 0-0 at halftime or near to halftime.
19:45 - Osasuna v Valencia - 2.04 Valencia
- No head to heads since 2014.
Osasuna 100% stats
- Bottom of the league.
- No win at home.
- No over 4.5 goals at home.
- Not scored in both halves at home.
- No opponent has equalised in an Osasuna home match probably because Osasuna keep getting tonked!
Osasuna other stats
- Failed to score in 5 of their last 6 matches.
- Only 1 clean sheet.
- Conceded last 12 matches.
- Only 1 0-0.
- Conceded 2+ goals in all bar 2 matches at home.
- Opponents tend to score first at home.
Valencia 100% stats
- No clean sheets.
- All wins and defeats away came by 1 goal.
- No away match total goals 4 away.
- Have not led at halftime away.
Valencia other stats
- Scored and conceded in 12 of their last 13 matches.
- Valencia are unbeaten v bottom 6 sides scoring and conceding in those matches.
- Note - first match since pre-Christmas so we need to trust these teams to show their form (or lack thereof!) from pre-Christmas.
- On form, if we can trust form, Valencia could score and concede and not lose today. Osasuna keep conceding 2 goals so 1-2 correct score if Valencia show their form v bottom 6 sides.
- Osasuna pre-Christmas failed to score. If they score first today they must be opposed. 0-2 as well as 1-2 if the match is 0-0 at halftime.