17:00 kick offs do not warrant a live chat. I will check out the 19:45 kick offs on Twitter.
17:00 - Bosnia v Belgium - 2.58 Belgium
- With Greece breathing down Bosnia's necks in 2nd, they will be hoping Belgium field a weakened squad tonight (Belgium are already qualified).
- A 4-0 win over Bosnia shows you how a first team and motivated Belgium can play.
- The market expects Belgium to not be there mentally. A match to monitor and team news to check for the Belgians.
17:00 - Faroe Islands v Latvia - 2.64 Faroe Islands
- Only Switzerland and Portugal count in this Group B.
17:00 - Gibraltar v Estonia - 1.19 Estonia
- All defeats for Gibraltar included a 4-0 win by Estonia.
- A meaningless fixture as far as qualification goes. Estonia are the better side. If Bosnia and Greece lose their remaining matches and Estonia win their remaining 2, Estonia could qualify, but this kind of scenario is unlikely.
17:00 - Sweden v Luxembourg - 1.07 Sweden
- Group a is not done and dusted yet but is likely to involve Sweden and France.
- Only 2 defeats for SWeden came v France and a careless defeat v Belarus.
- Both were away from home. 3-1-4-2-2-4 goals scored by Sweden in recent matches. Who needs Ibra eh?
- 3 consecutive home wins for Sweden saw them score 3-4-2 goals.
- 1-0 and 0-0 for Luxembourg now. The 0-0 was away to France and the odds were similar to tonight's. You might want to lay the Swedes at 1.08 and hope that lightning will strike twice.
- Sweden only beat Luxembourg 0-1 at their place.
- Watch out for a stifling Luxembourg but hope for an eventual Swedish breakthrough. You may get some mileage backing 0-0 pre match and hope Luxembourg park that double deckered bus they borrowed for the away match in France.
19:45 - Andorra v Portugal - 1.04 Portugal
- 3-6 goals are expected of the Portugeuse tonight and without conceding. Andorra beat Hungary 1-0 which is amazing but this match, for the punter, is a case of 'how many?'
- 0-4, 0-6 for me and I would place these correct scores with the Betfair Sportsbook as it allows cash out in play.
19:45 - Belarus v Netherlands - 1.28 Netherlands
- France and Sweden are 1st and 2nd in Group A. We are entering must-win territory for the Netherlands as 2nd spot is a key spot for a hopeful qualification.
- It was a comfortable 4-1 when Belarus came to Holland.
- Only 1 win for Belarus was v Bulgaria.
- France and Bulgaria are the only 2 teams to have beaten the Netherlands.
- 2 consecutive away defeats now for Netherlands. They cannot afford a 3rd.
19:45 - Bulgaria v France - 1.23 France
- 4-1 France when these 2 met earlier.
- 2 matches remain in this Group A and Bulgaria need 2 wins in order to enhance their chance of automatic qualification from the group.
- Bulgaria have not had a draw in all competitions since June 2015.
- No draw in world cup qualifiers since 2013.
- 4 consecutive home wins for Uncle Bulgaria.They are yet to meet the cheese munchers.
- A 2-0 win v Netherlands is Bulgaria at their best.
- Bulgaria led twice at home v Sweden and Sweden equalised twice before Bulgaria finished off with a win.
- Only Sweden has beaten the French this campaign.
- A 0-0 with Luxembourg at home last match shows what may happen if Bulgaria put in the defensive display they put in at home v Netherlands.
- 0-0 v Belarus, 0-1 v Netherlands, 1-3 v Luxembourg and 2-1 loss v Sweden. France look far too short for me at 1.23 odds today given the only team they could score 2+ goals v was Luxembourg.
- I would lay the French if they scored first and early here. Bulgaria could womble in here with a goal or two.
- Remember Bulgaria tend to avoid the draw so lay any late draw here today.
19:45 - Cyprus v Greece - 1.53 Greece
- A local derby of sorts.
- Belgium have qualified from Group H and only Bosnia and Greece are left to fight for 2nd spot.
- Cyprus are in contention but need 2 wins out of 2 and for Bosnia to not win at least one of their remaining 2 matches.
- 2 Cypriot wins came v Gibraltar but then suddenly a 3-2 home win v Bosnia saw the Cypriots come from 0-2 down!
- Greece won 2-0 at home the last time these 2 met.
- Greece are tough to beat, with Belgium only winning 1-2 last match. 4 draws and a loss now in 5 matches for Greece sees then scoring 1-1-0-0-1 goals.
- An intriguing match where we could see 0-0 for a while. The winner here could determine their world cup future.
19:45 - Switzerland v Hungary - 1.3 Switzerland
- Group B is a battle for top spot between the Swiss and the Portugeuse.
- 5 consecutive clean sheets and 8 consecutive wins Switzerland seems them in pole position.Yes they beat Portugal 2-0 at home.
- Swiss have not conceded in 5 home matches.
- 3 losses in 4 for Hungary saw 1-0 losses to Andorra and Portugal.
- An entertaining 2-3 Swiss win earlier in the campaign saw the Swiss leading 3 times.
- Still all to play for, for the Swiss. They look more than capable at home and should be eyeing a win to nil. Will they score 2 goals at least?