I will do a DRT Facebook review/preview video. Great to have the live chat webinar back yesterday. Not really justified today with just the single 14:30 kick off.
14:30 - FC Koln v Mainz - 2.06 FC Koln
- 2-0 and 1-1 in the 2 Koln head to heads recently.
FC Koln - 10th
- 8 wins in their last 11 matches, only losing to the top 4.
- 5 wins in 6 matches at home.
- No 0-0 at halftime in 10 matches.
- Scored last 11 matches and last 9 at home.
- 8 consecutive over 2.5 goals matches.
- Only 1 0-0 at halftime at home.
- Lost 3-1 to Mainz earlier this season.
- Only 2 losses at home v 5th and lower.
FC Mainz - 15th
- No draw in 12 away matches.
- 7 consecutive over 2.5 goals matches away.
- No away draw.
- Only 2 0-0's at halftime away.
- 12 goals conceded away last 15 minutes of matches.
- If Koln can carry on from where they left off before the long break. They will be strongly favoured here. Only the top 4 beat them in the last 11 matches.
- Lay any late draw. Watch out for Mainz last 15 minutes of matches.
17:00 - Union Berlin v Bayern Munich - 1.23 Bayern Munich
- 2-1 Bayern the last time these 2 met.
Union Berlin - 11th
- 2+ goals scored in each of their last 3 at home.
- Scored and conceded last 4 matches.
- Beat Dortmund and Mgladbach at home (2nd and 4th). Can they surprise?
Bayern Munich - 1st
- 10 wins and a 0-0 last 11 matches.
- 5 consecutive away matches.
- 12 goals scored last 5 away.
- 10 consecutive over 2.5 goals matches away.
- 2+ goals scored in their last 5 away.
- In 8/10 matches away v 6th and lower, Bayern scored at least 3 goals.
- 12 goals scored first 15 minutes of away matches.
- Union Berlin can pull off a shock but if form continues, Bayern could score 3 goals at least. It's a regular occurrence away from home.
- If form continues, we should expect a goal before halftime. Lay the 0-0 in the halftime score market.
GERMAN BUNDESLIGA 2
12:30 - St Pauli v Nurnberg - 2.6 St Pauli
- St Pauli are unbeaten in the last 6 head to heads. 2 consecutive draws.
St Pauli - 11th
- No defeat in 4 and in 5 at home.
- 2+ goals scored in each of their last 3 matches.
- Unbeaten home and away v 12th and lower, albeit 7 draw in 10 matches.
- 1-1 the last time these 2 met this season.
Nurnberg - 14th
- No defeat in 3 away.
- Scored in their last 5 away.
- 3/4 wins away were 0-1.
- If form continues, Nurnberg may be layable if scoring first, but cover the 0-1. 3/4 away wins were 0-1.
12:30 - Greuther Furth vHamburger SV - 1.87 Hamburg
- Hamburg won the last 2 head to heads albeit at their place.
Greuther Furth - 5th
- No draw in 5 at home.
- Scored in their last 10 and last 5 at home.
- 2-0 loss v Hamburg earlier this season.
- Beat 2nd and 6th at home.
- 13 of 19 goals scored at home came 2nd half.
Hamburger - 3rd
- Conceded in their last 12 away matches.
- Not beaten the top 13 away from home.
- 14 of 21 goals scored away came 2nd half.
- If form continues, Hamburg may not win. They have not beaten the top 13 away.
12:30 - Wehen Wiesbaden v Stuttgart - 1.69 Stuttgart
- 1-2 Wehen Wiesbaden when these 2 last played in this league. The market does not expect the double today.
Wehen Wiesbaden - 16th
- No win in 2 at home.
- Conceded in their last 6 matches.
- Not beaten the top 7 at home.
- Only 2 home wins.
Stuttgart - 2nd
- Only 1 loss in 10 matches.
- 6 0-0's at halftime away (50%).
- Not played the bottom 3 away. 0-1 win away v 15th.
- 11 of 14 goals scored away came 2nd half.
- Stuttgart must get off to a winning return given the gap between themselves and 1st. The market does not expect Wehen Wiesbaden to do the double over them today. Enter the match with that expectation? Confirm with the in-play stats.
12:30 - Arminia Bielefeld v VFL Osnabruck - 1.72 Arminia Bielefeld
- 0-1 Arminia last head to head.
Arminia Bielefeld - 1st
- Only 2 losses.
- 4 wins and a draw last 5 matches.
- 4 consecutive home wins.
- No defeat in 7 and in 8 at home.
- Scored in their last 8 at home.
- 3 0-0's at halftime at home, none at fulltime.
- Only 1 home loss came v 2nd.
- 15 of 22 goals scored at home came 2nd half.
- 9 goals scored at home came last 15 minutes of matches.
Osnabruck - 12th
- No win in 8 and in 4 away.
- Scored and conceded last 7 away.
- Not played top 3 away.
- 11 of 14 goals scored away came 2nd half.
- Only 2 losses for Arminia Bielefeld suggests where we should be today. Osnabruck do score and conceded but they should not win if scoring today.
- Both sides have a strong 2nd half scoring angle.
SOUTH KOREAN K CLASSIC
08:30 - Suwon Bluewings v Ulsan Hyundai Horang-i - 2.04 Ulsan
- Ulsan won the last 3 head to heads.
- Suwon lost 1-0 to Jeonbuk first match of the season.
- 4-0 Ulsan win in their first match of the season.
- Rely on head to heads and Ulsan not to lose?
11:00 - FC Seoul v Gwangju FC - 1.8 FC Seoul
- No head to heads since 2017.
- Both sides lost their openers. Little to work with.
11:00 - Seongnam FC v Incheon Utd - 2.28 Seongnam
- 0-0, 0-0, 0-1 Seongnam, 0-1 Incheon in head to heads. Another tight match in prospect.
- Seongnam won their opening match 0-2, Incheon's opener was a 0-0.
- Back 0-0 pre-match? Cash out as late as possible?
BELARUSSIAN PREMIER LEAGUE
13:00 - Belshina v Vitebsk - 2.92 home and away
- 1-1, 1-1, 0-1 Vitebsk, 1-0 Vitebsk, 1-2 Vitebsk in the last 5 head to heads. Vitebsk unbeaten.
Belshina - 16th
- 6 losses and 2 draws in their last 8 matches.
- No clean sheets.
- 1-0-1-0 goals scored at home.
- Bottom of the league.
Vitebsk - 10th
- 2 losses and a draw last 3 matches.
- Loss, Win, Draw, Loss away. 0-1-1-0 goals scored away.
- 3 wins this season were 1-0, 2 came at home.
- This could be a low scoring affair. Back 0-0 pre match and cash out as late as possible? Belshina look opposable but then again, Vitebsk only tend to win 1-0. Lay the first team to score and cover the 1-0/0-1 (particularly if Belshina score first).
15:00 - Dinamo Minsk v Isloch - 1.79 Dinamo Minsk
- 0-0, 0-1 Dinamo Minsk, 1-0 Dinamo Minsk, 1-1 in the last 4 head to heads.
Dinamo Minsk - 13th
- No draw.
- Loss, Win, Win, Loss at home.
- Both teams scored in the last 3 matches, 2 consecutive 2-1 defeats.
- 2 of 3 wins this season have come v teams 14th and lower.
Isloch Minsk - 4th
- No draw.
- 5 wins this season.
- All 5 came at home.
- 3-1 and 4-0 losses away came v the top 3 teams from last season.
- Failed to score only last match.
- Not played 8th or lower away but all 5 wins came at home v 9th and lower.
- Lay any late draw.
- On season's form, I would be with Isloch Minsk here given their losses away did come against last season's top 3. They have 5 wins v 9th and lower at home and play 13th today.
- Please remember that this is a Minsk derby.
17:00 - Ruh Brest v Smolevichi - 1.9 Ruh Brest
Ruh Brest - 8th
- Liking it in the top flight. Only 2 losses were 1-0.
- 1-0-0-0-1-0-1-4 goals scored this season. Where did those 4 goals suddenly come from?
- 0-1, 1-0, 1-1 at home this season.
- Only over 2.5 goals match came in an uncharacteristic 2-4 win last match.
- 3/3 wins came v 12th and lower.
Smolevichi - 15th
- No win.
- 1-0-0-0-1-1-0-3 goals scored this season. Eerily similar to Ruh Brest. Suddenly scoring 3+ goals last match! Where did that come from? 1-3 down v BATE Borisov became 3-3 until the inevitable defeat.
- 3-2-5 goals conceded last 3 matches.
- Only 1 clean sheet.
- Strange times indeed. I thought these 2 were 1 goal maximum scorers. But then both sides, simultaneously, decide to score 3+ goals in their last match. Where on Earth did that come from? Did they get some energy from Donald Trump's insistence on injecting bleach to stave off the coronavirus?
- I would favour Ruh Brest today given their 3 wins came v 12th and lower and their losses have tended to be 1-0 and against better opponents than Smolevichi. It must be said that, if Smolevichi are to win, it will come against a fellow newly promoted side.
BELARUSSIAN FIRST LEAGUE
12:00 - Krumkachy (NFK Minsk) v Naftan - 2.08 Krumkachy
- 1-4 Naftan and 2-2 in the last 2 head to heads.
- Win, Win, Draw, Loss this season.
- 4-4-1-0 goals scored. Suddenly conceded 4 goals last match.
- 4-1 and 1-1 at home this season.
- Failed to score only last match.
- 3 draws and a 2-1 win this season.
- 0-0 and 3-3 away.
- Scored and conceded last 3 matches without losing.
- Little to work with. Naftan have gone unbeaten last 2 head to heads, and have scored and conceded last 3 matches without losing. Something to work with?
14:00 - FC Slonim v Smorgon - 2.3 Smorgon
- 0-5 Slonim, 0-1 Smorgon, 2-2, 0-0 last 4 head to heads.
- 0-0, win, and 2 defeats this season.2 defeats came away.
- 2-1 home win.
- 2 wins to nil came at home.
- 1-1 and 0-0 away.
- 3 consecutive clean sheets.
- If Smorgon keep defensively strong (3 clean sheets), will they keep Slonim from scoring that 2nd goal?
16:00 - Sputnik v FC Gomel - 1.87 FC Gomel
- Sputnik drew their opener and won their next 3 matches without conceding. Only 1 goal conceded so far this season in 4 matches.
- 1-1, 2-0, 1-0 at home. Not full of goals but don't need to be if they can keep those clean sheets going.
- 0-0, 2-3 loss, 1-1 for Gomel. Only 3 matches played, 1-1 away.
- Angles? Sputnik to keep Gomel to a single goal maximum?
FAROE PREMIER LEAGUE
15:00 - B36 Torshavn v AB Argir - 1.17 B36
- B36 tend to win head to heads despite tending to concede.
- Only 1 match this season. B36 won 0-2, AB drew 0-0 at home.
- Head to heads look compelling even if B36 concede, they should not lose.
15:00 - IF v HB Torshavn - 1.45 HB Torshavn
- 11 goals scored by HB in the last 2 head to heads.
- 1-2 win for IF away in their opener. 1-0 home win for HB in their opener when the market expected 3/4+ goals.
- HB look compelling with an average of 5.5 goals v IF in recent head to heads.
15:00 - Vikingur v Skala - 1.33 Vikingur
- In the 23 available head to heads, Vikingur have gone unbeaten. Ready angle?
- 0-0 in their opener away v AB Argir.
- Skala lost 1-2 away at IF.
- Head to heads are compelling. The Vikings should not lose.
17:00 - Streymur v NSI - 1.21 NSI
- 5 consecutive NSI wins in head to heads. 14 consecutive unbeaten head to heads.
- 1-0 loss for Streymur in their opener. 3-1 win for NSI in their opener at home.
- Even if Streymur score, they should not win. NSI look compelling based in head to heads.
TAIWAN PREMIER LEAGUE
09:00 - Ming Chuan v Taipei Tatung -
- Ming Chuan started with 3 losses and a draw, ending with a 6-0 win v Red Lions latest.
- Taipei Tatung have scored and conceded in 4 of their last 5 matches. Lost their opener 2-3 but no losses since.
- 2-4-2-5-2 goals scored. Will they simply have too much in the locker even if Ming the Merciless scores first? A couple of 2-2 draws suggests that even if Ming score 2, they may not win.
09:00 - NTUS v Taipower -
- The first match for NTUS this season may not help them. Conceding 2-2-2-5-4 goals so far. 4 losses and a 2-2.
- Taipower have only played away but have 4 wins and a draw. 0-0 last match. Taipower should win easily.
09:00 - Taichung v Red Lions -
- Taichung are unbeaten so far this season, 3 draws in 4 matches though.
- 2 consecutive clean sheets. They failed to score only last match.
- 2-1, 2-2, 0-0 at home. 5/5 defeats for Red Lions, conceding 4-4-3-6-6 goals.
- Don't expect a 2nd 0-0 at home. Expect a comfortable Taichung win scoring 3+ goals.
09:00 - Taiwan Steel v Hang Yuen -
- Home side known as Tainan City on soccerstats.com?
- 0-1, 3-2, 4-0 at home for Steel. Their 2 home losses were 0-1 so if Hang score first, lay them but take insurance out on the 0-1.
- But....Hang are unbeaten this season. Their 3 wins came at home. Only 1 away match was a 2-2.
- No head to heads available for Taiwan.
- I can't split the teams. I am researching without the odds available. Maybe they'll be your clue?