Mostly cup day today. I will do a Review/Preview Video.
19:45 - AC Milan v Juventus - 2.24 Juventus
- A cracker in store.I think yesterday's match is an important lesson to these cup matches. In form Inter Milan were beaten 0-1 by a spluttering Napoli in the cup yesterday. We can infer from this that league form is not necessarily a cue to the possible result today. In-play stats or not at all. Watch for team changes as well.
SPANISH COPA DEL REY
20:00 - Sociedad v Mirandes - 1.34 Sociedad
- This is the first of 2 legs in the Copa Del Rey between a top flight team and a Segunda Division team. Don't let the odds lull you in. AZ Alkmaar were 1.2 favourites in the cup against a lower tier side and were tonked 1-3. Watching brief therefore and in-play stats with an expectation, logically, that the Primeira Liga side will be the likeliest winner.
20:00 - Epinal v St Etienne - 1.53 St Etienne
- Epinal are a National 2 team playing a French Ligue 1 team.
- A gap in leagues is what I like to see in cup matches.
- Although Epinal do not meet Ligue 1 sides that often, they beat Lille 2-1 recently at home in the cup.
- And that's as far as the research goes!
16:15 - Sivasspor v Antalyaspor - 1.65 Sivasspor
- 0-0 from the first leg.
- 4 wins in 5 matches at home for Sivasspor. Only 1 loss in 6 matches for Antalyaspor.
- In-play stats. I will follow this match as Sivasspor are in good form in the Super Lig.
BELGIAN JULIPER LEAGUE
19:30 - Antwerp v Genk - 2.06 Antwerp
- +3.5 goals: There have been +3.5 goals in 6/10 KRC Genk away matches against top-six teams and +2.5 goals in 8/12 KRC Genk away matches. Royal Antwerp have won 9/11 home matches.
Antwerp - 4th
- Only 1 loss in 11 matches came last match, a 1-0 v Club Brugge.
- 6 wins and a draw last 7 home matches.
- Failed to score in only 3 matches.
- No defeat in 11 at home.
- 27% 0-0 at halftime at home.
- Unbeaten at home.
- 2-2 the last time these 2 met.
Genk - 6th
- 5 wins in 7 matches.
- Win, Loss, Win, Loss away.
- 17% 0-0 at halftime away.
- Only 1 away win v the top 13.
- On seasonal form, we must be with Antwerp. Antwerp are unbeaten at home.