There was only 1 0-0 in the Russian 1st Division yesterday. Today is the turn of the Finnish Veikkausliiga. It's not the English Premiership so be ware of that. I like the angles in the JJK and RoPS matches today and will focus more on those to see if the trading angles I hope for, materialise. It is another quiet day and I will follow the matches but it may be a damp squib like the Ruskies yesterday. The Elite leagues return this weekend. I will be ending my US open coverage. It is better for me to trade early in Grand Slams. We were, I must say, affected negatively by the time zone. Summer seems to be the time to trade the tennis.
16:30 - FC Inter v Ilves - 2.38 FC
- 0-2 Inter and 1-1 in the last 2 head to heads.
- This is 9th v 3rd in the Finnish Veikkausliiga.
- Only 3 wins in 13 matches.
- Only 1 0-0.
- All draws at home v top 4.
- Have not scored or conceded 2 goals v top 7 teams at home.
- Only 1 loss in 14 matches.
- Scored and conceded in 7 of their last 9 matches.
- No win in 6 away matches.
- 9 of 11 goals scored away came 2nd half.
- Only 3 away losses, 2 v 1st and 8th.
- Both teams could score today with FC Inter perhaps drawing but not winning.
- If Ilves have not scored by halftime I would have faith in them scoring 2nd half as they tend to. That is my angle. If FC Inter are leading at halftime or it is 0-0 at halftime, I will lay FC Inter or the 0-0.
16:30 - JJK v Lahti - 1.61 Lahti
- 1-1 and 1-3 Lahti in the last 2 head to heads.
- This is 12th v 2nd in the Finnish Veikkausliiga.
- 2 wins in 3 matches were the only wins in 15 matches. Only 3 wins all season.
- Only 3 clean sheets.
- Conceded in each of their last 6 home matches.
- 22 of 26 goals conceded at home came 2nd half.
- Beat 3rd and 10th at home.
- 5-4-3 goals conceded v top 2 at home. So we should expect that quiet revival to end.
- Only 4 defeats but have lost their last 2 matches 1-0.
- 12 of 14 goals scored away came 2nd half.
- Only 2 losses away were 1-0.
- Conceded 2 goals only once away and that ended 2-2.
- Has beaten the bottom 2 1-2 and 1-3.
- I expect an away win today and both teams may score.
- Do note the strong second half conceding trend for JJK and scoring trend for Lahti so if 0-0 at halftime, you have a green light to even back 0-2, 1-2 or 1-3 at enhanced odds in the hope the goals come.
16:30 - RoPS v PS Kemi - 1.99 RoPS
- 2-1 RoPS and 1-1 in the last 2 head to heads.
- This is 8th v 10th in the Finnish Veikkausliiga.
- 3 wins in 4 matches includes v HJK Helsinki.
- Only 1 loss in 6 home matches.
- Scored in their last 7 at home.
- No 0-0.
- Only 1 home draw was a 2-2.
- v 7th-12th at home, 5 wins and a 2-2, scoring 2 goals at least.
- Only 2 wins in 12 matches.
- Only 5 clean sheets.
- No 0-0 away.
- Conceded 8 goals away in the last 15 mins of matches.
- Beat 9th and 11th away from home.
- Lay any late 0-0 in this match. RoPS have a good record v 7th and lower, and tend to score 2 goals. If we can rely on this pattern continuing today, then PS Kemi must be layed (or RoPS backed) if PS Kemi score first.
- If PS Kemi are leading or drawing come the 75th minute, take a chance and oppose the draw or PS Kemi in the hope that they continue to concede late goals away from home.