11am - Dinamo Brest reserves v BATE Borisov reserves - 1.96 BATE
- 5-1 Dinamo Brest reserves, 3-2 BATE, 1-2 BATE in the last 3 head to heads.
DInamo Brest reserves - 14th
- Only 1 win came at home.
- 5 losses and a draw last 6 matches.
- Only failed to score in a 0-0.
- Both teams scored in 7 of their last 9 matches.
- 2-0-4-4-2 goals conceded at home.
BATE Borisov reserves - 13th
- Only 2 wins.
- Loss, Loss, Win, Loss away.
- The wins were to nil, one came away.
- No draw in 8 matches.
- Oh Boy, these 2 are poor. BATE have a couple of wins but that is not the kind of form we expect of them. But with Dinamo Brest reserves conceding 2+ goals, will BATE get a look in? Please use the stats at www.drtinplaystats.com. Do remember that both teams score in Dinamo Brest reserves matches.
TURKMENISTAN HIGHER LEAGUE
14:30 - Ahal FC v Altyn Asyr - 2.28 Ahal FC
- The home side tends to go unbeaten.
Ahal FC - 1st
- 6 wins and a loss last 7 matches.
- 4/4 wins at home. 100% clean sheets at home.
- Scored in every match.
- 2+ goals scored at home.
- Not played the top 4 at home.
Altyn Asyr - 2nd
- 1-1, 1-1, 1-0, 0-4 away for Altyn Asyr. A little goal shy.
- Failed to score in only 1 away match.
- Not played the top 4 away.
- Top 2 clashes I tend to stay clear of. But on what we see this season, we'll have to favour Ahal FC, given their tendency to score 2+ goals and keep clean sheets at home. Altyn Asyr generally speaking away don't get that 2nd goal nearly enough. DO please remember that both teams are yet to meet fellow top 4 teams.
ESTONIAN PREMIER LEAGUE
- Only 1 match into the season in Estonia. Only head to heads to work from. Please remember the 20 minute rule with 1.2 shots and lower and the expectations, goals wise, that comes with short priced favourites. Please watch the DRT Facebook video.
17:00 - Kuressaare v Nomme Kalju - 1.28 Nomme Kalju
- Nomme Kalju tend to win emphatically in head to heads.
17:00 - Tallinna JK Legion v Fci Tallinn - 1.25 Fci Tallin
- Tallinn derby and we saw yesterday with the Asgabat derby that sometimes form can be thrown out of the window.
- No recent head to heads.
17:30 - Paide Linnameeskond v Tulevik Viljandi - 1.1 Paide
- 4-2-6-2-4 goals scored by Paide in head to heads. Fits in perfectly with today's quote doesn't it?