19:45 - Juventus v Monaco - 1.67 Juventus
- I profited from the first leg of this Champions League semi-final with a three-pronged attack on the correct score market. 3-2, 2-2 and 0-2 'in case Juventus keep a clean sheet'.
- The latter came in.
- Juventus have stopped free-scoring Barcelona from scoring in 2 consecutive matches. Monaco are on an equal footing with Barcelona in the attacking third. Juventus kept Monaco quiet in the first leg. Can they do so again?
- Monaco need a 0-2 and in Mbappe they certainly have the player able to break this Juventus back line.
- Juventus need to simply sit on a 0-0. They will tolerate a 0-1 and still progress on the away goal rule.
- Juventus at home have 4 clean sheets in 5 matches. Monaco away in the Champions League have scored 3-5-2 goals so the threat is still there.
- Do you have a play today? I don't have a play today. 0-2, 1-2, 2-0 are possibles today based on Monaco getting what they need (0-2), Monaco getting what they need by Juventus scoring (1-2) and Juventus pulling off another clean sheet win (2-0) - remember they beat Barcelona 3-0 at home.
- Do remember this. Just because a match is high profile it does not mean we have to trade in it.
There are no summer-league matches today. This is an ideal day for me to get ahead with the football research for the rest of the week.