I will do a DRT Facebook review/preview video.
BELARUSSIAN PREMIER LEAGUE
17:00 - Dinamo Brest v BATE Borisov - 2.2 BATE Borisov
- 2-3 Dinamo Brest, 1-3 BATE, 1-3 Dinamo Brest, 0-1 Dinamo Brest, 1-1 in recent head to heads.
- This is a top 3 clash from last season and I tend to be a little wary that form lines won't necessarily be carried through in top 3 clashes. But, that said, let's take a look at the current season form, where Dinamo Brest's wheels have fallen off.
Dinamo Brest - 7th
- 1-1, 1-2, 3-1, 0-2, 2-1 so far at home. One of the losses was v Shakhter Soligorsk, a top 3 side and that may augur well for BATE Borisov.
- Failed to score in only 2 matches.
- Only 2 clean sheets came away from home.
- Conceded all 5 home matches.
- Not played the top 2 yet.
- 100% over 1.5 goals at home.
BATE Borisov - 1st
- Lost their opening 2 matches but it's been solid since.
- 6 wins and a 0-0 last 7 matches.
- Failed to score only in that 0-0.
- 3-0-2-3-5-3 goals scored recently.
- 3 consecutive away wins.
- 2+ goals scored in each of their last 4 matches.
- Only played 1 away match v the top 10.
- This is a top 3 clash from last season. BATE's strong away form needs a context. Only 1 match v the top 10 away. I do note that Dinamo Brest lost easily enough to top 3 Shakhter Soligorsk and on that basis, BATE Borisov should fancy their chances. Strong both teams to score pattern for DInamo Brest suggests laying Brest if they score first, particularly given the very strong BATE Borisov scoring record recently.
BELARUSSIAN RESERVE LEAGUE
14:00 - Neman Grodno reserves v Torpedo Zhodino reserves - 1.4 Neman Grodno reserves
- soccerway.com has this match as postponed. I will research it via soccerstats but have no way in to head to heads.
- Only 1 loss away for Neman this season. Solid stuff and deserving of the odds. 4/4 wins at home scoring 4-5-2-4 goals.
- Neman scored and conceded in 5 of their last 6 matches.
- Neman only failed to score in that defeat.
- Neman are 2nd in the league. They are yet to meet the top 7 at home.
- Torpedo are 6th currently. 4 wins in 5 matches sees them in good nick. 1-1, 1-0, 0-2, 3-1, 0-1 away from home. A mixed bag. Scored 2 goals only once away.
- Losses for Zhodino came away v the current top 3. They play 2nd today.
- Angles? If this match is played, Neman's goal scoring should see them clear. Torpedo have scored 2 goals only once away. Torpedo have lost their 2 away matches v the top 3 and play 2nd placed Neman today.
ESTONIAN PREMIER LEAGUE
17:00 - Tallinna Kalev v Trans Narva - 1.26 Trans Narva
- Trans have not lost the last 12 head to heads. No wonder they are warm order. And that's it for the form with just a single match played.
17:30 - Tallinna FC Flora v Tammeka Tartu - 1.19 Tallinna FC Flora
- 6-3 goals scored by Flora in the last 2 head to heads which were away. In 2019 Tammeka did win 0-1 away from home and that is a green light to lay Tammeka if they score first but take insurance out on the 0-1 in case they do a very unexpected double.
- Usual rules apply for a sub 1.2 shot. 3/4 goals are expected. Also back 1-0, 2-0, any other home score in the halftime score market if it's 0-0 at 20 minutes.